Thursday, June 21, 2007

Welcome back....to the silence

We had a fantastic holiday, and happily returned to the UK last Friday to find that our phone line has died. BT is on the case, but it is pretty dire stuff involving the digging up of many things. Fingers crossed, but in the meantime, there is no internet! Disaster! Not only that, but no phone and, in an unrelated matter, our TV blew up! It is very very quiet at our house....

So apologies as still no pictures, but everything was great! As you have heard I had many marine close encounters. I also met my new nephew, and caught up with the rapid development of my other nephew, who is now two. Very hard to say goodbye to those two! I visited my parents in Tasmania, which was as cold and as beautiful as ever! I spent most of the visit in front of the fire with the cat, finishing off a pair of fetching fingerless mittens for a friend in Melbourne. We caught up with said friend, and a whole host of other friends, most of which appear to be expecting! I found out that a melbourne friend reads this blog, which is admirable as she is not in anyway a knitter! So hi D - I hope all is ok, and we are thinking of you & yours.

Anyway, not much point in rambling on here. Hopefully BT will get on the case sooner rather than later, as these non-pic blogs are getting a little tedious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to see your photos :D It must have been really wonderful vacation!

Secret Pal