Friday, August 03, 2007

Unposted Purchases

While we were on holiday in Exmouth, Western Australia, my sister in law, my mum and I went down to the shops. There was a good newsagent with lots of stock, and mum and I found this:
(excuse the black blob on the side!) There were two copies, and we snaffled them (I would have bought more for secret pals and things, but there were only two! The sales lady was puzzled as to why I needed two, so maybe better I didn't buy more!) It is great. I love almost every pattern in there, it is lovely and glossy and delicious, and I enjoy looking through it every now and then. I haven't made anything from it yet, but I am hoping to start something soon. I am thinking of a cardigan, although many of the pictures of the cardigans have that nasty bulge between the buttons, so while they are fitted, they bow out between the buttons, not a look that I like much. But maybe I could work around that... anyway, highly recommended, and I suspect you might see more pics from it in the future.

No comments: