Tuesday, February 19, 2008

UK Swap Question for this week, I can't remember which number we are up to...

What kind of Spoilee are you? Are you paranoid that it's not being sent, or lost in the post? Do you want it to arrive quickly? OR Do you enjoy the anticipation? Sitting and pondering when it will arrive... and anxiously waiting for it, close to the deadline?

I am a planner. I make many, many plans. Mostly while trying to go to sleep. Or listening to boring people (oops!). I change these plans alot. This is my favourite bit. Then, when I put it in the post, I start to worry. Maybe I should have gone with plan a (ii) rather than plan c (iv). Or maybe my anti-new-wrapping paper stance will be misunderstood as miserly. So I guess I am the anxious type (probably in more than just this area of life!). I think.

No comments: