Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas delights!

I know this is naughty but we had a very good excuse....

as we are in the process of moving this week, and then going on holiday the day after we move (whose idea was that again?!) Simon & I had a little celebration meal last night. We are not big into Christmas, but I do like to celebrate the end of a year, particularly one that has been so ...big! Also, my parents had sent a box of gifts, which was very naughty and very very nice! Some lovely lovely things but I have to show of these...

Handmade knitting needles, from my home state!! wonderful stuff. There is a website, and I will keep you posted with how they go. Also a beautiful calendar from Tasmania, guaranteed to make me homesick!

Thanks mum & dad!
Also - scarf is done, just being washed. Pics soon. And Rowan Felted Tweed has arrived, and is even more beautiful than in the picture (as usual!)

No comments: